HELPING NON-PROFITS BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THE ACCOUNTING THEY NEED AND THE ACCOUNTING THEY CAN AFFORD.
Have you ever considered yourself wanting to work in a position that allows you to use your accounting experience but also be able to apply creativity and business acumen? Are you someone who likes to do more than just what the job description requires? Do you love helping people and want more fulfillment in the work you are doing? I need someone to tackle and solve client accounting needs and help with our firm growth and innovation obstacles.
We’re hiring a non-profit accountant to work with us! If you are interested in being part of a fast-growing firm committed to thinking outside of the box, solving client solutions, and helping us be an innovative firm of the future, keep reading.
- Energized by working with non-profit organizations
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Experience in non-profit accounting, preferred.
- Tech savvy. Must be able to learn software quickly. Experience working on a Macbook is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- Macbook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit toshaanderson.typeform.com.