Have you ever considered yourself wanting to work in a position that allows you to use your accounting experience but also be able to apply creativity and business acumen? Are you someone who likes to do more than just what the job description requires? Do you love helping people and want more fulfillment in the work you are doing? I need someone to tackle and solve client accounting needs and help with our firm growth and innovation obstacles.
We’re hiring a non-profit accountant to work with us! If you are interested in being part of a fast-growing firm committed to thinking outside of the box, solving client solutions, and helping us be an innovative firm of the future, keep reading.
Only candidates that complete our prospective employee survey will be considered. Follow this link: https://toshaanderson.typeform.com/to/kWGI8C
You need to have…
….Ability to recognize when something doesn’t look right. And follow up on the cause until you figure out why it doesn’t.
….Enjoy working with clients. You refuse to be bitter with clients and their requests because you recognize they have problems and they hire US to find the solutions. This role is very client facing, therefore, you will need to be comfortable with a high volume of communication.
….You are okay with preparing and presenting financial information to clients.
….Have a passion for working with non-profit organizations. You are committed to finding the best solutions to the problems to keep costs low and quality high – so that our clients can keep their focus on what really matters – THEIR MISSION.
….You don’t have to know everything you’re going to be assigned. You do have to be committed to researching, being resourceful, asking questions, and anything else to FIND THE ANSWER.
….You need to value generosity and be willing to put in whatever it takes to get the job done.
….Must be committed to efficiency and productivity in a remote work environment. Self-discipline and motivation are critical to the success of this job.
What would you be helping us with?
· Entering daily transactions for all of our clients using a number of software platforms
· Responding to requests from clients on general accounting needs (i.e. running reports, responding to requests, etc.)
· Prepare reconciliations (i.e. bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, general ledger accounts, etc.)
· Perform self-review to ensure that accounting is accurate
· Prepare financial statements and provide overview to client
· Establish, document, and evaluate internal processes for the best client experience.
· Assist in helping our clients get through audit and tax preparation
· Energized by working with non-profit organizations
· Experience with Quickbooks Online
· Experience in non-profit accounting, preferred.
· Tech savvy. Must be able to learn software quickly. Experience working on a Macbook is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply!
Please paste the below link in your browser to submit a resume and complete pre-interview questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Macbook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- St. Louis, MO 63108 (Required)